Hello! I was just considering how a dh_python2 transition for the various ubuntuone python modules would work. They all install into the ubuntuone module, so would need to be updated at the same time.

Is there a recommended way to avoid the problem of users partially upgrading (either from builds finishing separately or specifically apt-get installing only some of the packages) and having mixed tool usage?

What have others done in this situation? Breaks would work; just uploading close together would work if we think risk is low...

-mt