Hello,

[ Cody told me that this mail should have gone to me instead of
  ubuntu-devel@, so for now I hope if suffices to say, that Scott and
  I are in touch about the discussion. ]

Am 16.06.2011 17:59, schrieb Cody A.W. Somerville:
> I'm not sure the launchpad developers would agree with you that their
> work is boring, tedious, and generic.

What I tried to say was that in addition to the feature of "just"
comparing diffs between Ubuntu and Debian, there was much more work to
be done that from the POV of an Ubuntu developer would probably
described as "very boring, tedious and very generic work to make
Launchpad understand distros, derivatives, differences between source
packages".

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--