On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 16:04, Chase Douglas <chase.doug...@canonical.com> wrote:
> True, but progress sometimes means change. I think this system would
> work better, and if proven right it could be a model for other boards to
> adopt. If it's worse, then the DMB can easily switch back. I would also
> be happy to be a guinea pig for any process changes.

I echo Chase's opinion in this regard; we should remain flexible in
adapting our approval processes.

The only thing I add is that we should be cognizant of building a
timeout into the process using Launchpad so that applications don't
"spin indefinitely," e.g., "the stale five-digit Launchpad bug
report."

Cheers,
-Dan