I drafted an initial seed set for a 1.5GB image. As suggested here on the list, it's an extension of the CD image, including full language packs and additional common applications.

Of the additional applications that people suggested here on the list, 4 are not included, because they're universe packages rather than main. If there's sufficient demand, we could promote some of them next cycle, but they aren't particularly critical, so not worth MIRs at this point.

audacity
anjuta
wesnoth
frozen-bubble

Any suggestions on other games, developer tools, audio utilities or common applications in main to include?

Allison