On 10/04/2011 09:59 AM, Evan Dandrea wrote:
Following all the excitement around better integrating automated
testing into our development process, we're holding the first-ever
Testing in Ubuntu Birds of a Feather session at UDS-P.  It will take
place at 7pm on Wednesday night.  Pizza and drinks will be provided.

We're looking for volunteers to give 5 minute lightning talks on cool
things they've come across, created, or big ideas they have, as they
relate to automated testing.  It doesn't have to be Ubuntu-specific,
but please pick a topic that would be helpful to those developing
Ubuntu infrastructure.

Please sign up here, if you're interested:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS-P/TestingInUbuntu

Even,

I think this is a great idea. However, I'd like to see it done during
the day. I think testing is important enough it shouldn't be relegated
to an after hours event.

Personally, I'd like to see more BoFs at UDS.

Brad
--
Brad Figg brad.f...@canonical.com http://www.canonical.com