Hi all!

In bug #836430¹ (and associated merge proposals) we have a request to
switch the default fonts for Korean locales from ttf-unfonts-core to
ttf-nanum.  It seems that ChromeOS and OS X are both using these fonts.

All the pieces are ready to make this change, but I'm not a native
Korean speaker and so I'd like to ensure that this change has broad
support before it's made.

If no-one has any objections to this change I propose that it be made in
2 weeks, after everyone's back from UDS.  That should give interested
parties long enough to raise any problems.  If people do have objections
to the change then they should be resolved first, obviously.

¹: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/836430