Hi Daniel

On 15/06/12 13:31, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> On 15.06.2012 14:08, James Page wrote:
>>> SRU's which have been uploaded but not accepted are hard to
>>> differentiate on the report - they don't require any further
>>> sponsor action so it would be good to be able to filter those
>>> out if possible.
> That's a good point. I usually set the bug to 'fix committed',
> subscribe myself and unsubscribe ubuntu-sponsors, so I can follow
> up if necessary.
>
> Maybe this could be clearer on
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/CodeReviews?

I don't think this is a challenge with bugs (although it could be more
explicit in the Code Review docs).  Merge proposals create more of a
challenge as I'm unable to set 'Fix Committed' in the same way so they
just lurk around until they get 'Merged' which could take some time.

Not sure we can do to much about that.

--
James Page
Ubuntu Core Developer