Hi all,

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 05:11:17PM -0500, Kate Stewart wrote:
> Dear Developers,
>    Beta Freeze[1] is now in effect (Thursday, September 20).
> All uploads to the archive will now have to be approved manually
> by the release team, prior to inclusion.

I just want to be clear on a couple of things.

  - The freeze is nominal for packages in universe/multiverse that are
    not on any media (use seeded-in-ubuntu to verify this). Feature
    Freeze continues to apply to these packages, but uploads require a
    manual push through the queue.
  - You may still upload bug fix releases to other packages, which the
    release team will consider on a case-by-case basis. We may hold
    uploads in the queue until after the beta, if the fixes are not
    necessary for the beta.

Have a happy β², cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ i...@orangesquash.org.uk ]