Hi,

I tried to install the SS zips to my Mako last night but it ended up at the
Google logo and start bootlooping.

Here's how I did it:

1. Format phone in TWRP recovery's advanced wipe mode, so that sdcard,
data, cache and system are wiped.
2. Reboot phone to recovery
3. adb pushed the 2 zips to phone (07-06-2013 14:20 version)
4. restart phone

Result being infinite bootloop.

I tried the same process a few times to the point where I had enough and
flashed the RR back to phone.

Was it me or something wrong with the zips?

Cheers,

Ricky