Dear All,
        We have designed a card-type computer, named pcDuino. We combine
Arduino interface with pcDuino board on the hardware, but also run the Lunbuntu
system on it, you can refer to www.pcduino.com to see more product information.
     At present, the user number of pcDuino have exceeded 100,000 person, and
the users have designed a lot of software above pcDuino, and most of them
combine with the Arduino hardware.
     We use the software center of Lubuntu, but we find that the software of
Lubuntu has many shortcoming, we want to have a page which can be used to
describe the hardware, as well as the entire App demo video, besides the
Lubuntu software do not have the charge system, we can't repay our developers.
     So I wish that I could make a modification the Lubuntu software center for
the Ubuntu, but I didn't find the presentation about this on the official
website. Do you have any good suggestions? Please help me.

zuobaozhu@gmail