Hi,

I'm interested in this transition to Bluez5 because I recently filed the
following sync request for Blueman which is ultimately blocked by the
absence of Bluez5.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/blueman/+bug/1482626

Would you be able to build Blueman2 in this PPA as well? I'm more than
happy to test it.

Regards, Martin.