On 2017-03-30 13:53, Robie Basak wrote:
Many thanks to the sponsors who joined us yesterday. We started the
day on 78 items. According to our status whiteboard pad, we cleared
36 items from the queue. Today there are 42 items remaining. So we
managed to clear more than half of the queue.

According to our pad, the participants and the number of items they
worked on were: rbasak (22), mterry (11), nacc (9), seb128 (4),
sil2100 (1), and mdeslaur (1). Thank you very much for your
participation and helping us get the queue down!

As a contributor with limited upload right, I do appreciate this initiative. Thanks, Robie, and thanks to others who helped.

Given the progress made, I think that getting the queue down to zero
and kept down near zero is entirely achievable, and I propose doing
this kind of thing again regularly.

Yeah, a queue around 10 items rather than 70-90 would be an important motivational factor for us who need sponsored uploads once in a while. It would allow for a sponsor's review in due time provided that some sponsors assign for piloting shifts often enough.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj