Nice catch! I just looked for error stack traces that matched between the
i386 version and amd64 and then compared them.  I only removed duplicates
that we're in the flavors I was comparing - my mistake.

Xubuntu error (thunar) - 0.10  - thunar also included in Ubuntu studio

The general process was taking these two links, and finding and comparing
the same stacktrace:
https://errors.ubuntu.com/?release=Ubuntu%2018.04&packageset=xubuntu&period=
week&pkg_arch=i386
https://errors.ubuntu.com/?release=Ubuntu%2018.04&packageset=xubuntu&period=
week&pkg_arch=amd64

engrampa was a very bad choice.  i386 for the Ubuntu kylin package set
doesn't seem to have enough specific bugs for another comparison:
https://errors.ubuntu.com/?release=Ubuntu%2018.04&;
packageset=ubuntukylin&period=week&pkg_arch=amd64
https://errors.ubuntu.com/?release=Ubuntu%2018.04&;
packageset=ubuntukylin&period=week&pkg_arch=i386

Thanks,
Bryan