Unfortunately, a bug (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glibc/+bug/1942276) meant that
I've had to upload glibc again. This will trigger all the tests in the
world again, but I believe it's both possible and reasonable to not
actually run all these tests. We should definitely run a subset, like
letting a random 10% of the tests run would make sense to me, although I
don't know how to do that . Hopefully someone else does :)

Cheers,
mwh