Hi,

This week some unplanned things came up and I was not able to be dedicated
full time to my +1 maintenance duty. Moreover, since we reached the final
freeze there were more complex issues to tackle which would require more
time. Below you can find a summary of what I managed to do.

# golang-github-containers-common (migrated)

Re-triggered tests against the correct libpod version in all non-amd64
architectures.

# thin (migrated)

Sergio proposed a fix upstream and it was waiting for their feedback but
got none so far. Approved Sergio's MP and asked him to upload it as a delta
for now.

# ruby-chef-utils (migrated)

This FTBFS is caused by the outdated version of ruby-fauxhai. The JSON
files to represent the several platform families were outdated, and then it
was trying to download the new ones from Github. ruby-fauxhai was updated
in Debian to version 7.5.0 and synced into Ubuntu, which fixes the issue.
As a consequence of now having ruby-chef-utils built, the FTBFes of
ruby-chef-config and ohai were fixed as well.

# libpandoc-wrapper-perl

This package has a block-proposed bug since Groovy because upstream does
not support the pandoc version we have in the archive. I checked if there
is any upstream movement to fix this but they seem dead (last commit was
more than 2 years and a half ago). We may want to remove
libpandoc-wrapper-perl and libpandoc-elements-perl from impish-proposed,
they do not seem to get fixed any time soon.

Have a great weekend!

Lucas Kanashiro.