Just to close the look (based on the MM chat):

- Patricia released 'bobone' - thx Patricia
- bobone is resource-wise more powerful that the existing P8 system for ISO
testing, so it should be good
- from there 10.25.200.31 can be (surprisingly) reached - so no need for an
RT

We'll put a new dedicated ISO testing system on the top of the list in case
new P9 loaners arrive ...

Thx, Frank