Hi,

I was on +1 maintenance last week, below what I worked on:

netdata
======

It was a simple sync since Debian merged the patch that I had added
previously. This was uploaded by @Graham Inggs .

node-gulp-coffee
=============

node-gulp-coffee timeouts on tests on arm64 only, I increased the timeout
and the tests passed. This was uploaded by @Graham Inggs .

libgpg-error
=========

It regressed on i386 because debian removed the test directive
"skip-not-installable". Indeed, Ubuntu i386 autopkgtest runners actually
run on amd64 and use multi-arch which then used to trigger amd64 tests on
for i386 builds which then failed. This was fixed by @Lukas Märdian here
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libgpg-error/+bug/1975673. But as
explained in the bug report, the i386 test still fails: this is because
autopkgtest tries to install gcc-mingw-w64-i686:i386 which does not exist,
gcc-mingw-w64-i686:all does though. Either a fix is needed in autopkgtest
in order to fallback to :all when :$arch does not, or I was told that this
package could be missing Multi-Arch: foreign field. *Anyway, I'm still
working on this.*

aqsis
====

aqsis FTBFS on armhf because Debian had support for qt5 and armhf qt5
libraries lack support for some OpenGL functions: indeed, armhf qt5
libraries use the OpenGL ES 2.0 mode
(qtbase-opensource-src-5.15.4+dfsg/debian/rules), which is only a subset of
OpenGL 2.0 and does not contain the missing functions (
https://www.khronos.org/registry/OpenGL/specs/es/2.0/es_cm_spec_2.0.pdf).
And it regressed on i386 because the last build for this arch was removed
from release: I added a Britney hint to make it pass (Thanks @Graham Inggs
<graham.in...@canonical.com> for this).

This was uploaded by @Graham Inggs <graham.in...@canonical.com>.

dropbear
=======

dropbear regressed on all archs because of the following issues:

- mkdir fail because ~/.ssh already exists => use mkdir -p
- tests find the installed kernel by matching kernel packages suffixed by
-$arch (like Debian does) whereas in Ubuntu they are suffixed by -generic
- mmdebstrap fails because the sources.list was grepped against 'Origin:
Debian' => change that for 'Origin: Ubuntu'

The package built successfully in my PPA and I locally validated that
autopkgtest passes on amd64 but I had to increase the memory size of the
VM, I'll add this package to big_packages too. @Graham Inggs
<graham.in...@canonical.com> just told me that autopkgtest failed on armhf
for another reason, I'll fix that and ask for uploading: *I'm still working
on this*.

That's it,

Thanks,

Alex