No bumping it doesn't help. The version in the release pocket is still not
installable, and what's broken here is the fallback in autopkgtest to retry
with all-proposed, because it removes the pin (thus restoring NotAutomatic,
aka no-proposed) rather than adding a pin for proposed at priority 500.

We have no idea why the test dependencies are failing to install in a
normal setup, before the all-proposed retry, but people are of course free
to retry with the dpkg in proposed as an additional trigger, thus ensuring
it's not broken before the broken all-proposed fallback.

Dimitri John Ledkov <dimitri.led...@canonical.com> schrieb am Di., 22. Nov.
2022, 19:59: