Hello developers and SRU members,

As we're nearing 22.04.2 preparation date, we're entering a sort-of
soft freeze for the -updates and -security pockets. We need to keep
things stable during the period of release candidate image creation.

SRU members and security: please refrain from releasing any updates
into jammy-updates and jammy-security until release (February 23rd),
at least without coordination with the release team.

Developers: there might be still some updates landing into
jammy-updates, but in general the velocity will be slower.

Thank you!

Best regards,

--
Ɓukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak