Hi,

Here is my report from +1 maintenance this week. I have annotated a
few items at the bottom that require assistance.

# git-credential-oauth

The arm64 FTBFS appeared to be due to a network issue, so we retried
the build and it succeeded.

# nsscache (LP 2025178)

The autopkgtests were failing for the new version. This was ultimately
caused by a missing dependency on python3-packaging. A fix has been
uploaded to Ubuntu and the package has since migrated. I forwarded to
Debian as well.

# ironic-python-agent (LP 2025077)

This package was uninstallable due to a dependency on
firmware-linux-free (src:firmware-free in Debian), which does not
exist in Ubuntu (free Linux firmware is provided by linux-firmware).

We dropped this dependency in Ubuntu, and I made a PR with Debian
suggesting the same.

# python-test-stages vs tox (LP 2025083)

The python-test-stages autopkgtest was failing due to tox removing
tox.config.parseconfig in a previous version. Upstream has already
addressed this, so I cherry picked those patches to get the tests
passing.

# lua-resty-core (LP 2025072) [needs AA]

This package is uninstallable due to a dependency on
libnginx-mod-http-lua, which is not in the Ubuntu archive due to an
intentional removal (LP: #1986853).

lua-resty-core has no reverse dependencies, so I suggested that the
package be removed from the archive and added to the sync blacklist.

# triton (LP 2025279) [needs sponsor]

This package FTBFS because the package has Build-Depends:
libmlir-14-dev mlir-14-tools llvm-dev, but llvm-dev on mantic gives
llvm-15-dev. This results in CMake not being able to find the correct
MLIRConfig.cmake, because it wants
/usr/lib/llvm-15/lib/mlir/cmake/MLIRConfig.cmake (which would be
shipped by libmlir-15-dev).

I have proposed a PR to fix this in Ubuntu, and forwarded to Debian.

# rdflib-sqlalchemy (LP 2025166) [needs sponsor]

This package FTBFS because it is missing a Build-Depends:
python3-wheel, and also because of an error in dh_auto_test related to
calling pytest.

I have proposed a PR to fix this in Ubuntu, and forwarded to Debian.

# mlpack (LP 2025291) [needs sponsor]

This package FTBFS in Ubuntu and Debian. Upstream changed the way they
install their python bindings during the build (using python3 -m pip
instead of setup.py), so the Debian build needs to be adjusted for
this.

I have proposed a PR to fix this in Ubuntu, and forwarded to Debian.

Thanks,
Nick