Hi all,

In the Ubuntu QA team we recently made and deployed a change which now
makes it impossible to queue duplicate requests.

If a request is currently in the queue, or is currently running, and you
request the same test, you will be taken to an error page which tells you
the test details and whether it is currently queued or currently running.
It looks like this:
```

You submitted an invalid request:

Test already queued:

release: lunar

pkg: gzip

arch: arm64

triggers: gzip/1.12-1ubuntu1

```
This is to try and ease the load on autopkgtest-cloud.

If you experience any bugs or unexpected functionality, please file a bug
against `autopkgtest-cloud` and let us know. We expect it to work
seamlessly but always expect the unexpected right :)

Thanks,
Ubuntu QA