On Fri Nov 20 14:07:21 -0600 2009 Michael Hudson wrote:
> James Westby wrote:
> > I think that would be good too. Unfortunately it will require quite
> > some work to allow people to trigger an import, as currently this requires
> > shell access to a particular machine.
>
> Do you want to work on making this run much more like the code import
> system?  It seems like it would be a good idea, but quite a lot of work.

That's one idea.

We could do something fairly simple in terms of code, the issue is more that
we would have to do something like run a django app on this machine or
something, with all the requirements that has. If we need it then we
can make it happen. There may be ways to make it unnecessary though.

Thanks,

James