2009/12/3 James Westby <james.wes...@canonical.com>:
> On Mon Nov 30 20:19:13 -0500 2009 Martin Pool wrote:
>> I'd like to get a sanity check from UDD people on what the Bazaar team
>> is going to do for our 2.1 release, which will have a feature freeze
>> in February and go into Karmic.
>>
>> From the previous threads, it seems that the main large things we need
>> to do are:
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for requesting feedback.
>
> There were a bunch of other things discussed, and scenarios considered,
> and these two items are the only things that came out the other end. You
> are obviously the one that should decide how much work to take on given
> the developer time available, so I'm not complaining that the list is
> short. I do however wonder about the other features that were discussed.
> Did you decide that these gave the best return on investment, or was
> it just that these were the items most discussed?

Well, what I posted was more of a strawman of where we want to end up,
limiting it to the things that seemed concrete and short-term
feasible, and it's true somewhat impatiently shortcircuiting the
discussion.  But I would be very very happy to hear from you, or from
others, different nominations for that list and something about why.
I suppose this will come out of your UDS specs.

>>  * get more code imports working -- investigation of failure causes is
>> continuing
>
> Are you setting any sort of targets, or is it too early to know
> how varied the causes are and so know what a sensible target would
> be?

Let me point you to the thread "Yo code team -- how do you want your
stats?" on canonical-launchpad (for no very good reason; I think
generally it should be public.)  There is some triage and conversion
into bugs.  We haven't yet targeted them.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>