On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 5:46 PM, Michael Bienia <mich...@bienia.de> wrote:
> I know of
> https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-branches/+activereviews
> https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-main-sponsors/+activereviews
> https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-universe-sponsors/+activereviews

Very handy, thanks! I could swear I tried manually typing in one of
those before to see if a page existed but wasn't linked, but I failed
to find it. I'll definitely bookmark these. Ouch, I see some branches
waiting in there for 3 months already. I wonder who is reponsible for
marking merge proposals as rejected?

> Until all get used to the new bzr merges, I still file bugs for my merge
> proposals to be on the safe side. As
> http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/sponsoring/index.html lists only bugs
> awaiting sponsoring, a merge proposal without a matching bug might get
> lost.

OK, this seems reasonable. Turns out there was a bug requesting this
merge anyway, so I've now subscribed the sponsors team to that bug.

Thanks for your help :)
--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/