On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:50:39 -0500, "Francis J. Lacoste"
<francis.laco...@canonical.com> wrote:
> Looking at the signature today, I only see the first one as network related:
> 2 packages failed to many times to retry with key
> launchpadlib.errors.HTTPError:<module>:main:get_versions:iterate_collection:get_collection_slice:get:_request

Being discussed in

  https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/soyuz/+bug/513491

It's not network related, but is often a transient error on the LP
side. The soyuz team have been helping to reduce the number of timeouts
we get, and it is much better now.

"too many times to retry" meant that they were auto-retried several
times, but they hit the limit and so are awaiting investigation in case
they are not transient errors.

Thanks,

James