On March 23, 2011, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> * The build-from-branch-into-primary LEP is awaiting assignment to an LP
> squad for implementation.  Martin and Francis are hopeful that it will be
> scheduled and live by UDS-O.

Actually, that doesn't look so rosy anymore. Initial reviews found that
finishing subscriptions and derived distros will take longer than initially
thought. And we also have push back from some stakeholders on making this item
jump the queue.

Today, it looks very unlikely that a Launchpad squad could be assigned to this
and finish it before UDS-O :-/

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.laco...@canonical.com