Hey Ali,
  Nice Work!

It would probably be good to add some information on the PPA's as well.

Tim

On 01/08/13 04:55, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
Dear Ubuntu GNOME Community,

I'm glad to inform you that I have worked hard to create a new Wiki Area for Ubuntu GNOME and the new pages have been created:

  1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME - Updated Only
  2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved - New Page
  3. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing - New Page
  4. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs - New Page
  5. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved/WhoWeAre - New Page
  6. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Translations - New Page
  7. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Artwork - New Page
  8. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Developers - New Page
  9. There is a special gift I'm working on, once I'm done with it, I will send an email :)
I have sent an email [1] 9 days ago and asked for some help but no one yet has stepped in. Please, this area is BRAND NEW and FRESH so show some LOVE :)

ALL kind of help and contributions are highly welcome and appreciate it :)

Thank you!

P.S.
Documentation is a very important part of any Software Project, specially Operating System Projects. Let's work together to have one of the best Wiki Area :)