Hey guys, I've been following the correspondence for a while now, but
really haven't had the time to contribute.  I absolutely love the GNOME
Shell, so I figure it's about time and I might as well start small.
Is there a reason the sound settings require a user to press the down key
to increase volume and up key to decrease?  This doesn't quite make sense
to have them reversed.  Not sure if this has been posted as a bug already,
scrolling through the reports is a bit overwhelming for me.
Anyway, I'm REALLY looking forward to next month's release, and will offer
as much input as I can!
-Porter