Hello, I want to contribute to the Gnome Project by doing testing and
translation in any way I can, since I don't see any material related
to Translation I'm going to be doing the QA testing. I have Spare
computers to use in my office and I have about an hour or more a day
so I hope I can help as much as possible.

With that in mind also want to say that my experience in Linux is a
little mixed, I've been using it as a Server for more than 7 years and
I tried using Ubuntu since version 9 but I always get bottlenecked
because of video performance (I have a Nvidia GTX 260), usually if I
open 3 or 4 tabs with youtube videos the FPS just went down...

Ok, but now that is over, Nvidia has made better drivers and started
to contribute a little more in the Linux community so now I'm exited
and I want to be part of the change. So to no further talking about
me, I would like to ask about something in the testing area:

I'm installing Gnome Daily and when I get to the installer, it reports
that it finds a Network interface and tries to connect but I doesn't
work, if I use a stable release installer it works right away. How can
I test this things to report the bug and not sound like "Internet
doesn't work" person.

Hope to help,

Sincerely,

Manuel