On dom 29 sep 2013 15:44:13 CEST, Felix Oxley wrote:
Machine HP ML 115
AMD Opteron 1352 Quad core 2.1 GHz
4GB RAM
Disks: 1 x 160GB Sata as /boot /tmp swap /home and /
3x 250GB Sata in mdraid Raid5 array as /data
Current OS: Ubuntu 12.10

1. Beta2 Cd only intermittently boots to installer (language selection)
It seems that if I press Caps Lock a few times during the boot
sequence it will manage to get to the installer screen)

2. Running CD integrity check never completes (>1 hour)
3. Selecting Install or Test results in the following screen:

     BusyBox v1.20.2 (Ubuntu 1:120.0-8.1ubuntu1) built-in shell (ash)
     Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands

     (initramfs)

N.B. Keyboard is non functional at this point
(I have tried with acpi=off apicoff nodmraid)

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance,
Felix

p.s. sorry for the duplicated message. Please reply to this copy.

Have you tried to burn your ISO image in another support?
It is not normal that it takes 1 hour to read all the required information to boot.

Regards