> I can see your name here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Hardware#TEMPORARY_TABLE_-_edit_this

That's the second one, but now I realized that the pastebin link got
deleted.... I'm going to host my machines files on my server, I guess
that will be faster for me hehehee, I will update everything between
today and tomorrow, I have to read more about debugging errors because
I usually get stuck there when I want to file a Bug. I've done some
much testing but that's the only thing that keeps me from filing the
reports.

>> > Any Screenshot? or picture?
>> >
>> How can I take a screenshot?? or just use my camera?
>

> If you are on the Live Session (Try without installation) then just use the
> Print Screen Key and you can save/move the file (screenshot.png) on a USB
> Drive for example and upload it from a working machine or just save it on
> another working partition if any.
>
> If you are doing that from "Install" without the Live Session then yes, your
> Camera :)

I will do that thank you!