Hello Everyone,

While everything should be explained here in details:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing - if not, please tell me - I'd
like to remind you about something very important for our developers.

The one and only way to report a bug is:

- Long Version: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs

- Short Version: ubuntu-bug <package>

** Crashes ** can be reported by either clicking the apport popup that
appears

OR

By opening the
/var/crash/_some_program.crash file in nautilus

OR

ubuntu-bug </var/crash/_some_program.crash>`

PLEASE, do not expect any bug to be fixed or even looked at by Developers
if you report it on the mailing list.

Okay then, what is the point of having a mailing list?

The Answer is plain and simple :)

I do know for a fact that most if not all of us will feel a bit bad when
their bugs marked as 'Invalid' for some reason. Therefore, it is okay to
ask on the mailing list AND once someone else confirms the same - example:
"yes, I can see the same issue on my system" then the very next step you
need to do is:

Report a Bug - as explained above.

Also, you are encouraged to ask whether a particular problem is a bug or
not on the mailing list if you are in doubt and as always, once someone
confirms, please log a bug.

Once you file a bug, you are advised to send to again to the mailing list
(either on the same thread you started or new one) and asking the team to
confirm it.

Bugs Reported with ONLY one user affected will NOT be looked at UNLESS that
bug affects MORE than ONE User :)

That is the whole point to have a Sub Mailing List for Ubuntu GNOME QA Team
:)

You guys have my full help and support.
You are doing a huge and a great job, I am so much impressed and glad to be
part of this family.

I am very sure that we will dazzle the world and go the extra miles and
break each and every record for this cycle.

Am I the only one excited here? :)

Thank you!

Best Regards,