On mar 05 nov 2013 10:47:09 CET, Romuald TISSERAND wrote:
Hi guys,
I've never been able to install my printer (connected to my router)
with Gnome 3 (all versions). Instead I use system-config-printer which
works well. Once added with this utility, your printer will appear
also in the Gnome printer applet.

romu

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Ali Linx (amjjawad)