On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM, Barneedhar <barneed...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,

Hello Barneedhar,

> I had a quick email conversation with Ali Linx about Ubuntu GNOME and
> he asked me to drop an email in the mailing list. Here goes:

Was a pleasure to had a quick email chat with you. Thank you so much for
accepting my invitation to join the mailing list and sending an email to
the list :)

> I am an Ubuntu member and part of the Bug Control team. You can read
> more about my contributions here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/jokerdino. I
> guess I'll fill in the roles of Bug control for the project. I also
> have a fair bit of experience with packaging. So, I think I can help
> out with them as demanded.
>
> Nice to be involved with Ubuntu GNOME project.
>
> Thanks,
> Barneedhar.

No question about the urgent need to someone like you and I am very
positive and sure that we will enjoy our time, achieve a lot and help this
community to become better and better so I hope you are excited as myself :D

Thank you for choosing Ubuntu GNOME and offering your help, much
appreciated and welcome to the family :) I am sure you will love it. We are
nice, friendly and small family but growing so fast :)

Enjoy your time!

Best Regards,