On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 8:12 PM, Daniel Espinosa <eso...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What about LP: #1228765, is this realy necesary to depend on this for
> Ubuntu GNOME, while no Unity is installed and then no conflics here?
>
> El jue, 2 de ene 2014 a las 4:14 , Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjja...@gmail.com>
> escribió:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> FYI:
>
> On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad)
> <amjja...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> In case you haven't yet noticed, I have taken the time yesterday to work
>> on many things (think, plan, write, etc) and I am done of many Blueprints
>> (2 left though because I felt so tired and couldn't carry on) and to
>> summarize all that, I registered new one under the name of:
>>

>> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/ubuntugnome-trusty-tahr-roadmap
>>
>> This blueprint has ALL the other 6 blueprints and each are linked, etc.
>> So, you should not be lost whenever you have a look :)
>>

>> *I am done
>> with:https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/artwork-roadmap
>> <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/artwork-roadmap>
>> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/communications-roadmap
>> <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/communications-roadmap>https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/doc-wiki-roadmap
>> <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/doc-wiki-roadmap>
>> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/qa-roadmap
>> <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/qa-roadmap>*
>>
>> I also have worked on other blueprints more or less related to the above
>> ones.
>>
>> In order to move forward, you are required, please, to have a read at
>> these and vote as explained.
>>
>> HOWTO Do that?
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Brainstorming
>>
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Brainstorming#How_To_Edit_The_Whiteboard_on_Blueprints
>>
>> Each blueprint has detailed explanation :)
>> So, even if this is your very first time on Launchpad, you still should
>> be good. If you are still in doubt, just ask. All what you need to do is a
>> Launchpad account :)
>>

>> I do hope before 1-1-2014 we are done from this. I maybe asking for too
>> much but I am afraid we have no much time left.
>>

> Today, is 2nd of Jan, 2014 and the deadline for discussion is over :)
>

>> I still do need to steal sometime from my real life time for the other
>> two blueprints.
>>
>> @Tim
>> I will need your help for:
>>
>> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/packaging-roadmap
>>
>> For the 4 blueprints I edited, I did my best to keep the suggestions as
>> simple and short as possible. So, the Max I had to go was 5 suggestions for
>> one and the rest have 4.

> [...]

Thank you for your email :)

Kindly note:

1- Please, do not hit reply to all and send emails to sub-teams you are not
subscribed to :) you need to check to whom this email was sent. It was sent
to each and every sub-team for Ubuntu GNOME. Sending emails to Launchpad
Teams without being a member of these team will involved manual
approve/decline action from the admins of these team.

2- From this link:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs#Mailing_List

As for:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+bug/1228765

This has been marked as High for Ubuntu GNOME and Tim, our Technical Lead
is aware of that bug. It seems a nasty one.

Does this comment answer your question?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+bug/1228765/comments/1

Thank you!

Best Regards,