 From: Ali/amjjawad <amjja...@gnome.org>
To: ubuntu-gnome <ubuntu-gnome@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 3:28 AM
Subject: Away for one day

Hi,

I'm not feeling well (had migraine 2 days ago - still feeling weak) and need to
be away for one day.

I will do my best to be back on 1st of March :)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved/WhoWeAre/Vacation

So, I'm the first one who tried that new page? ironic!

Thank you!

P.S.
@Ubuntu GNOME Team Leaders, kindly 'Subscribe' to that Wiki Page :)
I know Tim has done that already so the rest are required to do the same,
please!

--

Best Regards,
amjjawad