Has anyone else been having with Trusty after updates? This morning I ran
updates, and ever since then my wifi connections have become
flaky/unreliable and pings now require sudo permissions? Is this
intentional or is something broken?

The wireless issue is quite severe. Sitting in a room with the wifi router
the signal goes from full bars to none, then drops, or sometimes the
wireless card no longer sees ANY wireless networks in the area until I
disable the interface, wait a few seconds and then turn it back on.

This was not an issue previously and I have confirmed that it is not an
issue with my network as I have 2 AP's and after the updates but exhibit
the exact same problems.

Thoughts/suggestions?

--
Red Hat 6 Certified Engineer