 From: Ali/amjjawad <amjja...@gnome.org>
To: ubuntu-gnome <ubuntu-gnome@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 2:41 AM
Subject: Upgrading to the latest version of Ubuntu GNOME (14.04 LTS)

Hi,

As you already know, Ubuntu GNOME 14.04 LTS has been released:
http://ubuntugnome.org/ubuntu-gnome-14-04-lts-is-released/

I'm receiving so many questions on Facebook and Google+ from people wondering
about 'Upgrading' to the latest version (14.04).

In fact, there is a good reason why I have asked on our Wiki Pages and all the
other channels/area to do actually *read* the release notes *before*
downloading and installing/upgrading Ubuntu GNOME :)

I have updated this section with more information:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr/ReleaseNotes/UbuntuGNOME#Upgrading_from_last_release

Please do have a read and if you still have any Qs, please use one of our
support channels. Social Media is NOT a support channel :)

Ubuntu GNOME Support Channels:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs#Ask_for_Help_.26_Support

Thank you!

--