Hi,

#Ubuntu_GNOME on #DistroWatch:

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20140421#news

"Of the official Ubuntu derivatives the second most popular in terms of
page views over the three days was Lubuntu (8,383), followed by Ubuntu
GNOME (7,748), Xubuntu (6,919), Kubuntu (6,020), Ubuntu Studio (3,686),
Ubuntu Kylin (3,641) and Mythbuntu (2,512)."

We came 2nd after #Lubuntu so why not first?

http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=ubuntugnome

It is part of Marketing for #Ubuntu #GNOME on the most popular website and
online database of all #GNU/#Linux Distributions, that is DistroWatch.com
so why not? visiting this page:

http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=ubuntugnome

Will give us a better position on top 100 (currently #25) and more
attention from other users.

Yes indeed. It is time for Ubuntu GNOME to gain more attention specially we
have an LTS release supported for 3 years. Why? because we do need MORE
Developers and MORE Active Contributors:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved

And, as said above, this is kind of Marketing :)

Let's help Ubuntu GNOME to get more attention while we can.

Thank you :)

--
Best Regards,
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>