Hi all,

I've just upgraded and I'm very glad with the final version.

One thing though: with the new system menu, there is no way to select a
wired network. I read on some forum that this is by design, and that
wired network settings should be managed in the system settings.

Well, the problem is that in the system settings, there is a very easy
way to manage wireless networks, but for wired networks, the only thing
you can do is edit the active network settings: no way to switch
networks and no way to edit other networks.

Is it a bug on my setup ? Or am I using the wrong tool to manage wired
networks ?

Thanks.