Hey,
I am new to these forums, but do use Ubuntu-GNOME as my main desktop and on
a home server.

I would like to propose an idea for future LTS releases considering that
14.04 is the first official LTS release. My idea mirrors what Ubuntu does
in that you guys advertise that is an LTS release on the Login Page. As i
have noticed with each Ubuntu LTS release they specifically display the
version and whether it is an LTS or not i.e. "Ubuntu 14.04 LTS".
My thoughts are that by advertising it, it not only re-confirms it for
users but also promotes LTS and that Ubuntu-GNOME officially offers LTS,
rather than just having it mentioned on the website and download page or
somewhere like distrowatch.

The other thing i noticed within Detail under system settings what that the
release still states (at least for me) that i am running 13.10 even though
i know it is 14.04, I also don't know if you guys also plan on changing the
logo, but currently it show the Ubuntu logo and not to the Ubuntu GNOME
logo under the same window (System Settings > Details). I just thought i
would let you know in case you didn't know that both the displayed logo and
version number do not represent the distribution or the current 14.04
release.

Regards,
Martin