Hi,

After day and night use of Ubuntu GNOME 14.04 on my work Thinkpad I have
to say it the most solid Linnux install I've ever run. Not one single
issue (except for not having Evolution 3.12)! That is a first for me. It
runs, hibernates, connects to all kinds of wi-fi networks and VPN's and
last night I got it to print on a networked Canon Color Laser that none
of the Windows guys could get to work.

Since I have never been able to run an OS, any OS, on a work laptop
including lots of travel and abuse without one issue or another until
now I just had to vent my satisfaction and admiration for the Ubuntu
GNOME team here! Thanks! :)

--
//Christian