Dear all,

I'm back to Earth after few days on Mars dealing with some Real Weird/Odd
Stuff - my apology for the delay but I had to deal with a lot.

Now that I'm back, I'd like to spread the good news - even though I had to
send that a week ago but couldn't - and for you to have something to read
while I prepare the official announcements, blueprints, website posts, etc
... here is the log of our last meeting which explain everything that will
happen within Ubuntu GNOME as of now :)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Meetings/22062014

While you may know this already, Tim is taking care of the Technical Side
of Ubuntu GNOME while I take care of the rest Non-Technical Stuff.

Our previous meeting was very helpful and tomorrow, we should have another
meeting so I must be prepared :)

Should you have any Q, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Once all the paper work is done, I shall communicate to you so stay tunned
;)

P.S.
I missed Earth :D
But I have to deal with  93 + 19 + 257 + 11 + 27 + 185 Emails waiting for
me O_o

--
Best Regards,
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>