Hi Patrick.

Welcome to Ubuntu GNOME. We're really glad having more people in the team.

If you would like to contribute, have a look at this page -
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved

So, coming to the themes, Faience is a good theme, but not actively
maintained. That might be a problem here.

Mediterranean is a good theme too. I'll check the current status and then
perhaps we can consider including it. The main concern is getting them into
the archives though.

Orion is made by me, so I need to ensure if I can keep it updated. It's
already in the archives. So shouldn't be a problem if we decide to include
it.

Cheers!