Hello,

I know that there's the one stop page
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage

I saw many people since 14.04 release that wanted to help Ubuntu
GNOME. Not sure if they continue or stopped. From my experience with
communities, it would be helpful if we have one stop page with Junior
Jobs (not sure if we have one), so when a new guy is excited and want
to help the project, he/she can check the junior job page and do
whatever he/she like-can (eg artwork, engagement, translation,
development, testing etc).

We might have launchpad but I think wiki is better for this.
What do you think?
Have phun,
Stathis

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.eiosifidis.info/

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.