Hi everyone,

WOW, long time no see :P
We haven't talked about testing in ... nearly a month after releasing 14.10:
http://ubuntugnome.org/ubuntu-gnome-14-10-is-released/

Now that 14.10 has been released, we are back to our usual fun, that is
testing ;)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing

No major changes on the page except the note that reminds everyone to use
the ISO Tracker:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/

As for changes within the team, no major changes in my mind as of this very
moment except - as always - recruiting more testers.
However, I do wish to see two groups:

   - Testing and Reporting Bugs
   - Triage Bugs

Let's see if we shall manage to do that this cycle.

Also, there is a way to have the rolling release of Ubuntu GNOME (and other
Ubuntu flavours) - I might write a website post about it.

Tell you the truth, I had in mind another idea related to the above matter
but will leave that to a different email in order not to confuse anyone
here.

And, Happy Testing :D

P.S.

We don't bite so if you have any Q, just ask ;)

--
Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>