Dear all,

I know this is late and maybe you've been waiting for it for sometime now
... but better late than never :P

Soon, we shall start the brainstorming session for the VV (15.04) cycle :D

Three main reasons why this is not yet done:

   1. Real Life
   2. I wanted to do some highly important tasks before that, mainly
   recruiting to one of the most needed area within Ubuntu GNOME that is
   Marketing and Communication and the great news is, in one day, we got 3
   people recruited for that area and even better, 2 of them have agreed to
   step in to take a leading role on that area :D
   3. I wanted to do something different this cycle. I didn't want to write
   some blueprints and share them, I wanted something else. Let's see :)

This is a 'Get Ready' email ;)

Further information will be discussed soon, hopefully.

Prepare your thoughts and ideas and ... get ready :D

Thank you!

P.S.

Please don't create any blueprint just yet. Further details will be
discussed later!
--
Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>