Hello Son,

I added your language to the central English pages.
Thank you for your contribution.
Try to advertise your project to Ubuntu Vietnamese team, so more
people can join you.
When you finish a translation, let us know here, so I can link it to
central pages.
Have a lot of phun,
Stathis

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.