On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 1:20 AM, Narcis Garcia <informat...@actiu.net>
wrote:

> Hello:

Hello and thank you for your email and question :)

> Does Ubuntu-GNOME project have any distribution condition to limit the
> sell of this operating system & flavour and/or include it preinstalled
> in ICT market?

Ubuntu GNOME is an official flavour of Ubuntu. Both are 100% free. You can
download it from the internet, install it and use it.

We don't sell the system because it is not for sell :)

If you're asking whether you can use it on your business and make money out
of Free and Open Source Software, that's IMHO fine :)

There are however some guidelines you need to read like using Ubuntu and/or
GNOME trademarks, etc.

> --

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
http://torios.org - StartUbuntu <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu> -
http://amjjawad.net

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>