No, at the moment no. I'm on Windows but want to switch back to GNOME as soon as I can. Problem is my Adobe package won't run on Linux.

I can't really type without having to go back and erase one extra letter the keyboard leaves behind even though I only press a key once.

This never occurred to me before on either operating system.

I did a search but couldn't find any results, hence am asking here, although maybe a bit inappropriate since atm. I'm running Windoze 8.1, but it hinders me from doing what I signed up for, because in my language we use a lot of diacritics which I cannot insert as instead let's say a "Č" I often get a "ˇˇC".

It's very annoying and frustrating. Can't translate Wiki pages this way. Even writing in English when I type in " I often get "", instead of one apostrophe I get two.

It's a brand new laptop.

Dňa 6.1.2015 o 21:36 Narcis Garcia napísal(a):
Are you using Gnome over Windows??

El 06/01/15 a les 14:51, Patrik Bubák ha escrit:
Hi guys,

I have this very weird issue that hinders me from translating pages.

Ever since I got my new laptop it regularly occurs that I type the same
character twice by pressing a key once. I've searched the internet
believe me but to no avail.

What could be the cause? Am currently on Windows 8.1 and have a Lenovo
G50-45.

Anyone with any experience?